- Carers are responsible for their children at all times. Our classes are run as carer participation.
- The teacher must be informed of any relevant health issues at the start of a class.
- Please be aware that classes must run to a tight schedule so must begin promptly at the set time. There is only a short changeover time between classes, so please note that there may be other children entering the room as you get ready to leave.
- If a class must be cancelled for any reason, the teacher will give as much notice as possible. A message will be sent by text to inform all customers. If a mobile number has not been given an email will be sent. Unfortunately, Buzzy Bees Music cannot reimburse any expenses caused by a customer failing to pick up their message.
- If your child is unable to attend a class please inform Buzzy Bees Music via email or text.
- Lost property will be picked up by the teacher. Every effort will be made to reunite the item with its owner. If unclaimed by the end of term the item may be disposed of.
- Photography (other than with pre-arranged consent) is not permitted at any time.
- All equipment is cleaned daily.
FEES/ REFUNDS/ NOTICE PERIOD
- Fees are payable in advance due by the date specified on each termly invoice. Invoices will be emailed to customers.
- In the event of a lesson being cancelled by a teacher, the fee will be discounted from the following term.
- If a lesson is cancelled part way through, customers will only be credited if they were in attendance.
- In the event of a child being unable to attend a class due to illness or a holiday, we regret that we are unable to refund payment as this secures an ongoing place on our programme.
- All teachers have a current PVG scheme record, which is maintained by Disclosure Scotland. If you require to see a physical certificate you must inform the teacher who will ask you to countersign a form to be sent to Disclosure Scotland, whereby a certificate will be sent out. Updated certificates are not otherwise sent out by Disclosure Scotland. See mygov.scot/pvg-scheme for more details on the PVG scheme.
- Due to the educational nature of the Buzzy Bees Music programme all staff have a background in music. Please ask your teacher if you would like to know more about their musical/teaching background, or have a look on our website for information.
- A potential new teacher may be trained by the business owner during classes. As part of their training, a new teacher may run part or all of a class but always under the supervision of an experienced and qualified teacher.
All customers are expected to abide by the terms and conditions set out above. In the unlikely event that a customer fails to do so, we may request that they no longer attend Buzzy Bees Music classes.